Website Plagiarism

I was trying some of the website plagiarism detectors this what I found. My test case was trying to detect a copy of one of the posts put on my test blog.

Copyscape allows you search free of cost on their website. I tried by giving the blog url. There were no results found. Copyscape suggested to search by categories. Then I tried the specific URL of the blog post. I got the matching results. When you click on the results it will open up the page with copied words highlighted in different colors. I am not sure what is the significance of different colors. Here is how it looks like. I guess for premium users automatic alerts generated when copy is found.



Next one was Sentinel. Here I had to create a login. Sentinel is in beta. Couple of days after my registering still it was crawling. But the GUI looks promising. But when I clicked on the links all were taking me to the top of the page.

0 Comments: