Blogger Templates

I was trying to get a new template for my blog. Here are the links I found.
P.S.

  • Most of the templates are the classic templates which can be used by shifting to the classic template mode. But you can not do the page element based modification of the template.
  • Many templates give the image separately and ask you to host on free photo hosting service(like imageshack) and edit the links in the template. Some give the template with embedded links you may want to move them to your preferred hosting service. For one of the templates I was trying there were png and gif images which I was not able to upload to picasa. I am not sure if blogger allows anything other than jpeg format.
Here is the list I copied from digg. I wanted to clip using clipmark and blog it but it turned out be there is a limit of 1000 characters for public clips which can be blogged. Other thing I found was once you clip you can edit the content of the clip i.e. u can not remove certain characters (or was it the browser playing tricks ?)
  1. Grand Stream Dreams: "New" Blogger Template Resources

    Links about blogger template, trick tips and how to go about creating your own template
  2. Blogger Templates: 4.5 Million Blogspot Users are Lazy at Digital Inspiration

    All the previously tagged sites are reviewed here

  3. Blogger Templates (Beta) at Gecko & Fly

    Has got templates for new Blogger

  4. Free Templates

    Nearly 200 templates, Has classic templates as well as some new templates

  5. Blogger templates - noipo.org

    12 templates, has a instruction guide and there is some manual work required to upload the photographs

  6. Blogger Templates

  7. Blogger Templates

    Has got some nice Ajax based templates but when I tried to use them I got parser error.May be they are classic templates ?
  8. to templates blogger ... saved by 19 other people

  9. Blogger templates

    to blogger templates ... saved by 1668 other people

0 Comments: